Midwest Duct Cleaning Services has been in business since 1986. Brad Kuhlmann is President of Midwest Duct Cleaning Services (MWDC) which specializes in the inspection, cleaning and decontamination of HVAC systems. Markets served include commercial, industrial and manufacturing, educational institutions, hospitals and long term care facilities. This service helps to prevent and solve indoor air quality (IAQ) problems and in many cases improves the operating efficiency of the HVAC system. We believe education and training are keys to our success and we dedicate many hours to the continuing education of our technicians. We maintain the highest cleaning standards in the industry and utilize the newest and most technologically advanced equipment, products and procedures to successfully complete any size project.
MWDC has the following credentials to provide the quality assurance needed for effective, safe and reliable services:
- Certified member of National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)
- NADCA certified Air System Cleaning Specialists (ASCS) on staff
- NADCA certified Ventilation System Mold Remediator (VSMR) on staff
- Over 20 years experience devoted strictly to HVAC system hygiene
- Successful completion of thousands of large projects throughout the region